My Questions for MP611 regarding MK808B (Youtube review hopefully...) | General Discussion | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
My Questions for MP611 regarding MK808B (Youtube review hopefully...)
December 20, 2012
12:42 pm
jdiperla

Forum Posts: 1

I had some questions regarding the mk808/ mk808b. The MK808B is the same exact model except it has bluetooth built into it.

1) Is there a way to use my Android Smartphone as a Skype camera for the mk808 either via wifi or bluetooth?
2) Will a PS3 Controller work for the mk808 either plugged in via USB or even using Bluetooth?
3) I have an RC12 Air mouse (Fly mouse, next version after RC 11). I wanted to play my Onlive games and some other games that I wish to install. For one thing, it seems that the for most Android games, the controllers are built on screen. Same with emulators. Would I be able to play these games, emulators and onlive using my RC12 as a controller? I see that the remote has a directional pad and was wondering if it can be configured to do so.
4) If the RC12 wont work as a game controller, can I use my PS3 controller for that if it works on the device?
5) Are you able to obtain the following from the market as apps either rooted or non-rooted: Redbox Instant, Hulu, NBA 2K12, Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, Riptide GP, Onlive Desktop, VUDU Movies and TV?
6) Have you gotten Amazon Video to work smoothly at all with the MK808? Either using the amazon video apps ripped from the Kindle Fire or even browsing to a website. My smartphone and my UG802 always struggled with it. What did you do to get it to work.
7) To go along with Questions 5 and 6, have you gotten VUDU to work either via the app or website? How?
8) On the home screen, is there a way to use the RC12/ RC11's controls to switch screens quickly or move from icon to icon, widget to widget without using the mouse option? I mean, the mouse is fine, but can we use maybe the directional pad or a "tab" button or something?
9) Does Hulu Work? If not and is there a workaround?
10) Where did you download XBMC?

Thanks in advance.

December 30, 2012
12:42 pm
bennji

Forum Posts: 7

Re question 10, I got it from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.co.....?t=1813089

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172