New Here. Just Received MK808 A few Problems. | General Discussion | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
New Here. Just Received MK808 A few Problems.
January 31, 2013
7:35 am
square_eyes

Forum Posts: 2

My MK808 just arrived from China.

If you could take a look at some of my questions it would be appreciated:)

:: It's not that fast. Some screens almost render it unusable due to lag (e.g. home screen if you have too many apps, in some app settings)
:: Keyboard (logitech wireless and Motorola bluetooth tested) has sticky key issue, i.e. mmmmmmmmultiple characters when typing
:: Mouse is always laggy, even when system is not otherwise lagging
:: When using static wallpaper, the right half of the screen has graphic defect. Wall paper doesn't cover this area and mouse visually lags and repeats in on itself. Live wallpaper is OK
:: Netflix is only standard (tablet) definition
:: Has trouble holding connection to my Motorola bluetooth mouse and keyboard, unusable practically so reverted to logitech wireless combo
:: Soft / Nav buttons won't come back after you hide them. Once hidden, the empty space has the same graphics defect as mentioned above. Have to restart to get the buttons back

Let me know if you need more info or screen shots. I have tried stock and several other launchers, but they all have the same issues.

February 1, 2013
10:15 am
DJ

Forum Posts: 3

Im no tech expert but you had the same problems I did... Had the Esky mini key board with my 808... Keys would stick, mouse would do the same.
Thought it was a power issue, plugged the 808 into a 5v 2a adapter.. No luck , frozen screens and the same issues with the keyboard.

Returned both, got a 809 with a K400 logitech keyboard and wa..la.. It worky now!

Im new to this stuff but happy with the product as a whole.. I have no idea what the issue was with the first package.,, Heat, power, wi fi...

I wasnt in the mood to trouble shoot it.

D

February 3, 2013
6:30 pm
square_eyes

Forum Posts: 2

Thanks for the reply. Not looking forward to returning it to China. It took a month to get here. Short of flashing a custom ROM I'm at a loss at what to try next.

February 14, 2013
9:24 pm
spotdog1

Forum Posts: 11

I have the same problem, My "IPazzport,RF" flymouse, keyboard does the same thiiiiiiingggggggg. Should i return the " IPazzport " , is there a better remote ? Or is the mini PC project, simply put, immature (in the work's) ?

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172