The MK809 | General Discussion | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
The MK809
January 12, 2013
4:37 pm
smeagle

Forum Posts: 2

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and to mini PC's but not android, I got the G1 on launch and was hooked, a HTC Desire, Galaxy S2 and currently Note 2 and I decided to grab an android mini to replace the useless samsung SMART tv features. I know the MK809 is relatively new but I can't seem to find much support at all for the device.

I have had it for a week now and am very happy, I have the RC11 air mouse/KB linked up which works great and have ether-2-USB via a 4port hub, Not that the Wifi has played up at all but my wireless bridge is next to my TV it just made sense and im currently getting 35mb down and 3mb up through the device.

I have however already experience a boot loop that required a reflash, and not the ordinary .img onto the SD Nooooo..... I had to pop it open, download the Rockchip rec tool, load the FW img and simultaneously earth two chip pins whilst inserting the USB. Not an easy task I can assure you but it worked and the device is alive again :c).

I don't have a vast knowledge on these devices but I maybe able to help if anyone has OR indeed wants an MK809 or encounters any of the above,

ADMIN: Can you add the 809 to the device list?

Thanks for reading and before I forget Hello!

January 12, 2013
5:31 pm
Max Powers
SoCal
Admin
Forum Posts: 172

Welcome to the forums Smeagle! I added a spot for the mk809. This device is new to me so can you throw up the specs and everything you can about it. Thanks!

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172