Anyone know how to remove black bar at bottom of screen using Quickpic? | MK 808 | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Anyone know how to remove black bar at bottom of screen using Quickpic?
February 8, 2013
3:01 pm
BazPix

Forum Posts: 9

I downloaded Quickpic to be able to view photos from external drives and it's great in most respects. But the photos don't show fullscreen as there's a black bar at the bottom - the same one with 3 faint dots on the left and one on the right to display settings, etc which appears in some video apps. I checked all the Quickpic settings and there's nothing in there to change it, and I've found comments online saying that Quickpic doesn't have a black bar on other devices. So I figure it's something to do with the mk808 settings, or the version of Jellybean it's running, but haven't been able to figure out how to change it. Has anyone worked it out?

February 10, 2013
10:46 am
bla0000

Forum Posts: 45

the newest finless rom has this function.

February 10, 2013
3:23 pm
BazPix

Forum Posts: 9

OK, thanks for that. I'm a bit of a noob and everything else seems to be working fine for me, including the xaf build of XBMC android that came loaded in my mk808B, so I'm reluctant to switch for now.

February 11, 2013
7:04 am
bla0000

Forum Posts: 45

The finless rom is only a modification form the stock rom so you will not lose this functionality. I use it with XMBC.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172