Applications running on MK808 | MK 808 | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Applications running on MK808
October 25, 2012
9:31 am
skreji

Forum Posts: 5

Hi guys.
I know some of those may have been discussed in other topics but I am interested specifically on applications that play video. It looks like video players work great and some old versions of Flash would work with internet browser, but has anyone tried NBA Game Time? I wonder if it would play videos (or games with subscription) and what is the quality?
Another thing has anyone tried SKYPE video calling with a multimedia camera (true the USB) ?
Thanks for the help.

Vladi

October 26, 2012
12:39 am
tkvkp

Forum Posts: 6

In the discussion thread, I've posted a link with tested usb devices that works with Skype. check it out, it is very interesting link.

October 29, 2012
7:46 am
skreji

Thanks for the info. How about the NBA Gametime or other video streaming applications? How is the resolution? Any experience to share?

November 16, 2012
8:58 am
skreji

Just got my MK808 yesterday finally. Tried to install the NBA Gametine 2012-13. No luck. "Application not supported on your device". Need help. Can I download the APK file and install it anyway? I'll try the other tablet application see if it works.

November 17, 2012
10:34 am
Max Powers
SoCal
Admin
Forum Posts: 172

Go ahead and load it anyway, many applications are not "supported" on this device mainly because it it soo new. The google play store is a great spot for apps but don't make it your only spot. Many apps do run perfect even though the play store says they are not supported.
Let us know how it goes :)

November 19, 2012
7:43 am
skreji

Found the APK file and installed it. Runs pretty good. Video quality not great, but bearable. One of the problems which also applies to other apps is the lack of a Setting button (at least I could not figure it out) which limits the app only to the onscreen menus. Any suggestions on that?

November 19, 2012
1:06 pm
Max Powers
SoCal
Admin
Forum Posts: 172

Yes I've noticed that quite a bit too. You know the 3 dots on the bottom of the screen usually pulls up a menu. Sometime you really have to search for that menu button. GL

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172