Downloading torrents/ espn | MK 808 | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Downloading torrents/ espn
February 12, 2013
5:28 am
zuccho

Forum Posts: 4

Right here goes.... How do u download torrents to the mk808? I've tried all or most of the torrent apps and none seem to work. Anyone had luck downloading from torrent sites? Tried opening ports/ip address the lot but no luck.
Also espn .. Anyway of watching this through a streaming app. Can u watch 3pm games? What's the best apps. Paid or free don't mind.
Thanks and sorry for long question.

February 12, 2013
5:49 am
audiobore

Forum Posts: 35

I tried downloading an app for this purpose and had no joy. I have been using it to stream content and am happy with what I am getting so its not that big a deal to me but I do understand your frustration. Interested to hear if someone has a working setup.

February 12, 2013
6:31 am
zuccho

Streaming what? Espn or films. What did u use?

February 12, 2013
7:13 am
audiobore

I have been streaming movies and tv using 'video mix pro' (no longer on play store but avail as apk) and 'tv portal'. both excellent. Somebody on the site also mentioned the website stream-tv.me which i have used the past few days and works well.

For football (soccer) i have been using the web but some of the sites are infested. This one here is a pretty good starting point...

http://www.footballstreaming.info/

I also believe xbmc works well with the correct add-ons ( sport devil anyone?) but I have had limited success on this unit so far. From what I have picked up on the forums it is to do with the fact it does not yet have hardware accelleration for android.

Anyway I am three months in with the 808. It took a short while to iron out the creases but it is working well and i am sure i will wring more from it. Best £45 i have spent

February 12, 2013
8:22 am
zuccho

What player do u use for video mix. Seems stop/starty on video player.
My wifi is fast too.

February 13, 2013
2:21 am
audiobore

I use video player.. I get about 3.5 MB sec on broadband and sometimes i get the stop start thing. I just keep going until I find a stream that works, There are usually plenty of choices. BTW the free version limits the available streams so the paid version ( I think it was £1.20) is the one to go with.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172