MK808B or MK808? | MK 808 | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
MK808B or MK808?
February 15, 2013
4:30 pm
yomoice

Forum Posts: 2

Hey guys!

Recently i decided to buy a hdmi mini pc, but Im not quite sure whether I should choose the MK808B or the MK808 without Bluetooth.
I want to have a MK808-series because so many people are using it thus I could use plenty of custom roms, have a good support and so on. But actually I want to use Bluetooth (e.g. for a PS3 Controller) and I'm not sure if these benefits are still given.
SO:
Is there any difference between MK808B and MK808 except additional Bluetooth? Am I also able to use these amount of roms or arent MK808 roms working on MK808B?

best regards

February 15, 2013
7:25 pm
BazPix

Forum Posts: 9

I bought an MK808B which is working well for me. I haven't switched to a custom ROM because I haven't felt the need yet ( it already had Jellybean and a good version of xbmc loaded), but there's nothing stopping me doing so. You're not losing anything by going for the Bluetooth version and you gain Bluetooth. And the wireless on mine works fine, whereas I've seen several reports of wireless problems with earlier versions of the mk808 (it's possible they did a better job on the wireless antenna contacts on the later, mk808B version).

February 16, 2013
6:01 am
yomoice

Forum Posts: 2

Thank you very much for your response!
Everywhere I read something about the MK808(B) I also read they immediately installed at least the Finless Rom or something like that. I dont know exactly what it means but I always read that the Mini Pc is working better after the update (better abuntu(?) score and improved WLAN connection.
That's why I ask for that

best regards

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172