Selling brand new MK 808 bundled with a logitech K400r keyboard with pad. | MK 808 | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Selling brand new MK 808 bundled with a logitech K400r keyboard with pad.
November 6, 2012
11:57 am
isidhu

Forum Posts: 4

I am selling this brand new PC with keyboard, both fully functional with no sign of wear. Bought it last week so you can imagine it is as good as new and will probably get to you guys in no time with USPS. My wife hated it so have to let it go, but this thing has no issues and works as intended. This is totally stock and has the 1.4 firmware on it. The keyboard is able to fully control everything and I can confirm a Ctrl+ALT+Delete with reboot the system without any issues. I can take a payment over paypal and can ship next day after payment. both will cost around 70+40 and maybe shipping and tax, but I will be offering them as a bundle for $99 flat including standard shipping with confirmation and tracking. Make me reasonable offers and I might accept. I hope it is not against the rules of the forum to post this. If so please let me know and I will delete. I just wanted to offer this to the community for mutual benefit. Thanks
P.S. the keyboard will be repackaged as i threw away the box and anyways it would have cost more to ship with the bigger box.

November 7, 2012
1:52 am
MrAB

Forum Posts: 5

I am interested but live in th uk, I may be mailed on mail(at)abailey(dot)plus(dot)com

November 7, 2012
4:06 am
T68

Forum Posts: 16

Sorry to hear your wife hated it. What was it she didn't like? Hope I have better luck when my mk808 arrive. Haven't told her about the order :-)

November 9, 2012
9:54 am
isidhu

Forum Posts: 4

Sorry to hear your wife hated it. What was it she didn't like? Hope I have better luck when my mk808 arrive. Haven't told her about the order :-)

Well we had a Google tv before so she was pretty much used to that. She dint really like the bottom black bar and the UI basically.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172