Rikomagic MK802 IIIS—the Upgraded Version of Rikomagic MK802 III, Buying or Not? | Past, Present, and Future models | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Rikomagic MK802 IIIS—the Upgraded Version of Rikomagic MK802 III, Buying or Not?
March 7, 2013
12:00 am
iceman

Forum Posts: 5

Since its first launch, Rikomagic Mini PC has gain lots of admiration. I think most of the people who enjoy HD films or computer games would like this product very much, just like me. I was surprised, too, as many people did, at its small size, which is only a little bigger than a USB flash drive, but with great functions. What’s more, it runs Android, by which we can have access to many useful and interesting apps. Its wireless connectivity allows us to connect to Internet and other wireless devices.

I think many people have noticed the latest version of Rikomagic Mini PC series, that is, Rikomagic MK802 IIIS. Compared to its old version of Rikomagic MK802 III, I found out that it has several new amazing features. The most conspicuous feature is the Bluetooth support. Although it might not be an essential function, it still provides us one more option. Its adding of ESD circuit obviously enables the mini PC to be more stable. Another feature is that now you can turn off the mini PC without unplugging it. This is a huge progress.

I think every tiny step can make a huge difference. After collecting so much information about it, I’m considering about buying the latest version of it, but not sure yet. I think it’s better to put all the facts I’ve got here and discuss with everybody.

I find more information in the online store I used to, that is SainSmart. Maybe you can give me some advice?

March 7, 2013
12:05 am
iceman

Forum Posts: 5

Oh. forgot to post the link to the product. Here it is: http://www.sainsonic.com/audio.....-hdmi.html

April 2, 2013
12:44 am
Melanie

Forum Posts: 22

I spent $63 on a MK808 along with a RC12 a few weeks ago on marcmart.com. As far, it is the cheapest and best Android Google TV box I can serched online. I would like to recommand to anyone as it charges no shipping cost! Good product!
http://www.marcmart.com/hd-pla.....layer.html

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172