MK 808 | Purchases | Android Mini Pc Forums

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
MK 808
October 14, 2012
12:58 pm
Max Powers
SoCal
Admin
Forum Posts: 172

Got my most recent device the MK 808 about a month ago and I love it. I bought it from http://www.in4dealz.com. I originally bought the UG 802 for $64 USD and $8 for shipping, It took about 4 weeks to deliver from China to So. California. After receiving it realized how buggy it was and contacted In4dealz. They were very supportive and offered me a refund or replacement. I asked then if they would replace it with the MK 808 (that just came out). Even though it was an extra $10 they said they would do it. All I had to do was ship the UG 802 back to China. I explained I didn't want to wait a month before they received it and another month to receive the MK 808. They said no problem just send them a copy of shipping form showing I shipped back UG 802. I did that the next day and they rush shipped me the MK 808 and I received it 4 days later by DHL, no extra cost SurprisedSurprisedSurprised
Very good company to deal with, they even offer me support via skype
Highly recommend them!

February 8, 2013
11:10 pm
rinesh

Forum Posts: 3

Hi,
I also bought MK 808 (RK 3066).
Now i am facing few issues with that and dont know to whom should i contact for technicAL guidance.Please help !

1) Date is showing 1970 as default always need to change while i switch on.
2) how can we power off ?
3) I am using RC 13 Airmouse and by default the Mic & speaker will get connected on that .and if i need to hear the sound in my TV,i have to go to the sound settings to change this to HDMI.

Can you please comment on this issues and advise ?

Rinesh

February 15, 2013
3:55 pm
spotdog1

Forum Posts: 11

rinesh said If you find a way to power off your 808 without having to re-booting please let me know!

Hi,
I also bought MK 808 (RK 3066).
Now i am facing few issues with that and dont know to whom should i contact for technicAL guidance.Please help !

1) Date is showing 1970 as default always need to change while i switch on.
2) how can we power off ?
3) I am using RC 13 Airmouse and by default the Mic & speaker will get connected on that .and if i need to hear the sound in my TV,i have to go to the sound settings to change this to HDMI.

Can you please comment on this issues and advise ?

Rinesh

February 15, 2013
7:33 pm
BazPix

Forum Posts: 9

I can only comment on the power off issue. I was also concerned about this but it occurred to me that since there is no spinning hard drive it's not likely that you're doing any damage by just unplugging the power cable. That's a layman's view though, so if anyone thinks differently I'd be interested to hear. I just exit any apps that I can then shut the TV and unplug the mk808 power.

February 16, 2013
2:30 am
rinesh

Forum Posts: 3

I was about to write a comment on this forum as no one responds to the queries and concerns.
Thanks for your reply.

I found that if we dont off,1 or 2 days after it will reboot automatically.
But i have to switch each time to enable sound (hdmi) and also i have to fix the date & time for getting playstore.

Rinesh

February 16, 2013
12:25 pm
BazPix

Forum Posts: 9

I'm not saying to leave it on, I just unplug mine each time I finish using it.

June 9, 2014
7:30 pm
geekfans

Forum Posts: 2

I find geekbuying is going to sell Mk808 only for $13.99, seems quite a good deal.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 56

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bla0000: 45

audiobore: 35

ITrepairPro: 24

Melanie: 22

ruksack: 21

espressox: 20

SuicidalChef611: 19

motorcyclemikie: 19

Eric: 18

guardzero: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 4685

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 21

Topics: 462

Newest Members: redtony, benyig, camle, MeLE Keith, Geekson, Jackier, jebr25, DOS76, homenet, berndbausch

Moderators: jesjhoward: 47, norcal618: 18

Administrators: Max Powers: 172